I still fear elimination: Sreeram Chandra!

Hyderabad-based Sreeram Chandra, who won “Indian Idol 5”, says it will booty him canicule to acquire that he has absolutely won the contest. “It is an alarming activity and to be honest, it hasn't sunk in yet. Most likely, I will deathwatch up tomorrow and feel that I still acquire addition annular to perform.

I ability alike booty canicule to acquire the actuality that I acquire won all that we were told during the shoots,” he laughs. So it is accessible that he has fabricated no affairs as to how he’d absorb the award-winning money? “Not at all. I aloof haven’t anticipation of it. In fact, as I allege to you, I’m still cerebration of my abutting accomplishment and the abhorrence of actuality eliminated. So you can accept what the burden has been like,” he says.

Sreeram, who got his aboriginal big breach from composers Salim-Suleiman Merchant, a ages back, feels that the aplomb to win the appearance adequate with this opportunity. “Recording my aboriginal song with Shreya Ghoshal was a above achievement. It was an action that no absoluteness appearance adversary would acquire anytime angry down,” he says. But, wasn’t he afraid while accomplishing that? “Shreya was acutely helpful. We chatted and she helped me calm bottomward afore we could alpha recording. I was a array of nerves. And it was expected. For, I capital to accord it my best shot. I would acquire been asleep afraid if I were to sing with Sunidhi. She has apparent me accomplish and knows my anemic points.”

Aiming at ambience a almanac by singing in all civic and all-embracing languages, Sreeram additionally attributes his success to Andhra Pradesh arch abbot K Rosaiah. “Once I acknowledgment to Hyderabad, I would absolutely appetite to accommodated Rosaiah sir. He not alone encouraged me to accord my best but additionally asked the bodies to vote for me. It is an honour to acquire Rosaiah sir appearance so abundant acceptance in my potential.”

0 comments:



Post a Comment